7.6 miles from Lake George
Pack your bags for the ultimate lake retreat when you book B.K.'s Hideaway. This is a unique vacation rental which sleeps 9-11 with 3 full baths. This property is handicap accessible & has a 6-man hot tub. Gorgeous sand bottom lake amenities include a 280-ft dock, two 16-ft canoes, & a fully equipped tackle room. All beach gear & fishing equipment provided. A great base location to visit the beach, races, or central Florida attractions. Relax & enjoy the flora & fauna in this secluded location.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Loft: Twin-over-Full Bed, 2 Queen Beds, Twin Bed | Porch: Sofa Bed | Additional Sleeping: 1 Full Air Mattress, 1 Queen Air Mattress
Endless water activities await you at 'B.K.'s Hideaway', which offers a 260-foot dock for your enjoyment! Sit back on the chairs, fish off of the dock for a fun-filled lake getaway.
Once you’ve had your fill of water adventures, make your way back across the boardwalk, through the marsh and up to the large home, situated on a spacious plot of green grass with an abundance of natural flora and fauna.
Walk up the stairs of the stilted home, or take the wheelchair lift up to the screened-in porch, where you’ll find a 6-person hot tub and a place to sit down and sip your favorite beverage. Also on the screened-in porch, you’ll find an electric grill, perfect for a cookout!
The rustic, yet modern home offers 3,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space with plenty of space to lounge around - including on the 2 new leather sofas. The kitchen and dining area combine to form an open space, ideal for entertainment. Whip up delicious recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all of the necessary cookware. In the dining area, timeless meets rustic with a decorative brick fireplace, palm tree rug and a lovely dining table with tropically decorated chairs.
After your meal, head over to the open living area, where windows illuminate the entire space and there are ceiling fans to help you escape the heat. Kick back and relax on one of the comfy couches or chairs while watching a show on the TV with Roku streaming, or take a seat at the round dining table with comfy seats for 4 to play a board game or card game.
When the day comes to a close, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms or sleeping areas. The spacious master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed with en suite bathroom, while the second bedroom has a full-sized bed. In the spacious loft, you’ll find a comfortable sitting area with couches and a TV, along with a twin-over-full bunk bed and 2 queen-sized beds. Additional sleeping can be found on the porch’s sofa bed or on one of the provided air mattresses.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home truly offers an unbeatable location for a lake retreat, as it is right on the lake! Look forward to many days spent on the private dock or out on a boat.
You can’t visit the Sunshine State without going to the sandy shores, so be sure to drive the short hour to one of the nearby beaches, including Daytona, Ormond and Flagler beaches!
For a historical experience, take a day trip to the oldest city in the U.S., St. Augustine, where you can visit the Castillo de San Marcos, a 17th-century Spanish stone fortress with magnificent views of the St. Augustine Inlet. In St. Augustine, you can also visit Anastasia State Park, a protected wildlife sanctuary, or the beautiful St. Augustine Beach and Crescent Beach!
Other nearby cities with entertainment and activities for all include Alexander Springs, Deleon Springs, and Crescent City, all just a 30-minute drive from the house.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 260-foot dock, screened porch with electric grill, gas grill, wheelchair lift, and 6-person hot tub, game room with card table, ping-pong table, tire swing, reading library, laundry machines, 12 ceiling fans, central air conditioning, HP desktop computer, 2 55-inch flat-screen TVs with Roku streaming, free WiFi, and much more
- Unbeatable lakefront location - Minutes from beaches, St. Augustine, Alexander Springs, Deleon Springs and Crescent City!
- New interior upgrades as of Summer 2018: 2 leather sofas, computer system, Pack 'n' Play, commercial foosball game, beanbag toss, and 200 additional books in the library
- New lakefront amenities as of Summer 2018: 2 16-foot canoes, fully equipped tackle room, paddles, life preservers, dock seating, and a fish cleaning station
- New 'To the Beach' area! Amenities include ice chests, a picnic basket, beach balls, towels, children's sand buckets & shovels, frisbees, boogie boards, beach umbrella, skim board, chaise lounges, portable/fold-up chairs
- Travel Distances : 'B.K.'s Hideaway' makes an excellent "base camp" for those wishing to make day trips. The following trip distances were provided by AAA: Deleon Springs - 16 miles Fort Matanzas National Monument - 56 miles St. Augustine - 64 miles Alexander Springs 24 miles Ormond Beach - 35 miles Space Coast (Cape Canaveral), Port Canaveral - 106 miles Silver Springs 48 miles Universal Studios - 71 miles Disney World - 82 miles Daytona International Speedway - 38 miles
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport- 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~80 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Wheelchair lift is only available for handicapped individuals
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in